- The Real Estate Foundation of BC has released its 2017-18 Annual Report and Audited Financial Statements. Download the report to learn about REFBC's grants, projects, and operations.
- In this reporting period, the Foundation granted more than $6.6 million to support land use and real estate related research, education, and policy analysis.
- REFBC also released five public reports, hosted several working groups and collaboratives, and began making impact investments.
- The Real Estate Foundation of BC receives income from the interest earned on pooled brokerage trust accounts. That money is returned to BC communities through REFBC's grants program. Since 1988, the Foundation has approved more than $80 million in grants.
- Realtors can sign up for REFBC's e-newsletter to keep up-to-date on the Foundation's work.
Check out recent grants REFBC has disbursed - your Board has received funding
to help create a half-day course, to educate Members on secondary suite types, bylaws and permits in the Capital Region District (work in progress). Your Board has also received part-funding for a partnership with HeroWork to create an inventory structure and evaluation of Victoria non-profits with infrastructure renewal challenges (also in progress).